Healthy Redruth is a collaboration of local people, businesses and organisations with a passion to improve the health and wellbeing of the people who live and work in Redruth. We aim to:
- Raise awareness of key health messages.
- Promote local activities, events, clubs and opportunities in Redruth.
- Promote health services and healthier options for all.
We formed in Dec 2013 and usually meet up every 6-8 weeks. We are a volunteer and community organisation and do this in our spare time. So far we’ve been:
- Bringing health information to town events including Murdoch Day and Pasty Day.
- Promoting local activities, events, clubs and opportunities in a shop window.
- Also using the shop to display health information.
- Bringing regular health checks to our community.
- Linking with Safer Cornwall to do an alcohol awareness event in Redruth.
- Linking with Tough Dough to bring local food inspired art projects to community groups.
- Talking to local people to get ideas on future projects.
- And talking to each other, making new contacts and new friends.
Everything we do impacts on our health and wellbeing and we hope that we can make a difference in our wonderful town. For more information or to get involved please email email@example.com
Everyone is very welcome.